onsdag 17. februar 2010

Day 1, me testing my goggles against the sun

Ok, now I'm starting a 365 days photo project, inspired by other people at flickr. I hope this will make me more reflected and a better photographer. Everyday I will (try) to take photos that convey my life. That day.

And I have decided to write in english. This is maybe my hardest goal. I´m not good at it, and feel that I only can communicate real in norwegian. Which is both impractical and a bit sad.

This first picture is kind of a self portrait. Or wait, it IS a self portrait! I'm looking through my new goggles, out the window. It's taken in my sister's room. I don't actually know why I decided to take pictures there. But there is a fish in the window. It's blue, and it's not that kind of fish you would eat. You could say it's a pretty fish. Glass-painting-fish.
Anyway.. Was this fish making me go in that door?

I swam this morning. What I like about swimming, is to look at the others under water, and pretend that I am a fish. When I kick hard every time I reach the pool's edge, and when I'm hurtling forward, I see through the glasses. it is then I become a fish. Ore some other animal. Preferably a dolphin. Seal also works.

Today's question to myself: why does it feels so weird to be naked? What am I hiding for all the elderly ladies who do not even bother to take a towel around them selves on their way to the shower. I think I'm strange.

An admission: I used google translate. A bit. I still feel safer in norwegian.

1 kommentar: