søndag 21. februar 2010

day 5, there are things unseen in this photo

I found a basket with a lot of my dad's pictures today. I brought it up from the basement, and placed it at the bottom of the stairs. For some reason, I love my dad´s work. He did really take some good photos, and I'm going to look at them all.

Some of them are of myself. I have memories I can't remember. That's kind of strange. I lived, saw and smelt, and it probably made me to the person I am today. That little girl on the photographs is me, but I can't remember it. Is it in there, somewhere? I remember some, but not much.

I remember one day we was on our way home. Bartlesville, Oklahoma, USA. I was a cute little girl. Always either pretending to be a dog, or talking to my invisible dog. But this time I was running, like a normal girl. I remember being mad at someone. My mother or my sister, I think. I was not allowed to run so far on my own, but I did it anyway. Outside our neighbour´s house, I climbed up in a big tree. I sat there, waiting for them to come, and waiting to see them look after me and being afraid. But they never came, and I started to cry. Scrubbed my knee at my way down.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar